Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Weather Rader?

Hello. Please take the time to search through the forums before posting a question. This issue has come up literally dozens of times and I believe the answer will be NO for quite some time to come. PMDG feels that the addition of a weather radar at this moment is useless since there are many FS9 limitations that would not enable the radar to function properly. You might find a more complete answer after performing a search.Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest andyman

The F/W company is adding it upon request. Why? 500 Customer requestThere are already Screen shots.

Guest Paragon

Why would you want something that adds to the cost of the product that does literally nothing in the sim. It's just as good looking out the window as you get the same information, because clouds are not modelled correctly in the sim. If/when they decide to do it, they better make it an option.

Guest 777 EKCH

Hi Andy,Would it be alright to ask who The F/W Company is - maby an link or something.Kind RegardsSvend

Guest 777 EKCH

Hi again,This is to everyone. If someone know where to find the info I have asked Andy about I would be very pleased (or could it be that it`s an not welcome subject to ask about).I cant find anything and that`s why im asking again.RegardsSvend

>This issue has come up literally>dozens of times and I believe the answer will be NO for quite>some time to come. PMDG feels that the addition of a weather>radar at this moment is useless since there are many FS9>limitations that would not enable the radar to function>properly. http://www.reality-xp.com/products/WX5/index.htm

Guest Paragon

Have a look at some of the countless threads about this and see why that is not a true weather radar. There is no way of making one for fs9 with it's limitations.

Guest andyman

My bad, typo instead of F/W it should be F/T.feelThere.

Guest 777 EKCH

Hi Andy my man,Thx ;)Svend