Sign in to follow this  
siggy

Boxed 744 & possible later updates ?

Wonder whether I could expect possible upgradeability if I bought the boxed version of the 744 rather than having the downloaded version ?Another thing I wonder is whether the announced 'manuals' with the boxed version really are printed ones and not just PDFs. These days you can't know, however, I would expect printed ones for the extra cost.Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

"Siggy" (is that your real name?)We don't anticipate any further service updates after this upcoming one, and it will be incorporated in the CD version which will come out soon by Aerosoft.In any case, we work with the publisher to make sure that any further updates are applicable to the CD product as well, but don't hold me to it ;-).Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>"Siggy" (is that your real name?)>Why do you have any doubt ?'Siggy' is a name as real/actual as 'Bob' is.Thanks for the reply.Regards,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

I seriously doubt Aerosoft will be printing and bundling a 400 page manual, but you could ask them to be sure...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com