Sign in to follow this  
Guest ntsmith

Am still waiting - please help

Guest ntsmith

24hrs it said and I have been very patient and was told that as soon as the server was again operational that I would receive my much wanted link to redownloading (is that a new word?) my PMDG 744 installation file.I still have had no email after seeveral days. I know there have been problems but surely I could have been contacted out of courtesy to give an update. I am now going to request it again and hope I get an answer now all is well with the server.PMDG Technical Support:SUPPORT STATUS: NormalExpected Response Time: 24hrs or less is normalWorst Case Response Time: 48hrsLast weeks upline router outage has been resolved, however it is possible that some technical support email from some customers may have been lost. If you have just re-sent an earlier email message, please know that we will answer your email within our normal guidelines.As of 23:00Z 17OCT, all PMDG Support operations are normal.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Your e-mail might be getting blocked as spam by their e-mail provider... Have you recieved a receipt confirmation?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest ntsmith

Yes I have received an automated responce, for most or nearly all of my messages. I have just learned (in their defence)they were unable to read all their email since the breakdown so I guess there is a backlog.It would have been nice to know the name of the downloaded file I should have (and possibly do have on my computer) that sets it up.wonder if anyone knows it. If I require the full download I guess I havnt got it though :(Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith

Guest ntsmith

Thanks.I have no doubt that PMDG is doing its best. Its just that when I get home from work for the last three days I have hoped that I will have gained the ability to download again this aircraft and I have to hope again for yet another day. I am becoming very frustrated that nothing has happend.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith