Sign in to follow this  
Guest mlakhi

SIDS & STARS

Guest mlakhi

HiyaA very happy and new user of PMDG 744.A few issues. Primarily would like to establish why I cant see any SIDS or STARS for ANY airport I choose. I have installed the latest SID/STAR update from PMDG website, deleted all files in C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9PMDGSIDSTARS and subsequenlty unzipped the new files into the same folder.Yep there all there, icluding the airoports I fly from, namely EGLL and FIMP. Yet when I enter either of these, or any for that matter, into the DEP/ARR page of the FMC and click on either the SID for departure or STAR for arrival, I get nothing.Help Pleeeeeaaaaaseee.Thanks allAv8or

Guest gremel

This reminds me of a post not too long ago regarding this subject. It is as follows:Has anybody come up with an executible... 'One executible download installs it all' ...in the proper folders for updatable navdata for the subject referenced above? I would be willing to pay for this service if it were to become available. I don't have time for all the downloads to this file and that file & don't forget to's like: make a back-up of this and download Procio 6.0 for the LDS767 & some other method for the PMDG before you do anything or you will lose everything on your HD etc...I enjoy flying aircraft and if I can buy, I'll pay for the added comfort of not having to be a computer programmer to do it..(that is outside of my routine normal programming of the FMC etc(: .noullet

Guest mlakhi

Panic over guys. It appears on further investigation that EGLL (Heathrow) is not even in the SIDSTAR database.Can you believe it? One of the most major airports and route hubs in the world and not even covered by the PMDG SIDSTAR database....Guys, an answer please?Also Mauritius (FIMP) has no SIDS/STARS, only fixes. Ok this I can understand (for now) but Heathrow.....