Sign in to follow this  
Guest quiet1

Vapor Effects

Guest quiet1

I didn't read any of this but is their vapor effects on the wing tips or above the wings on this model? the 747-400

Guest D17S

Speaking of vapor at the wingtips . . . I tried to do an air show routine with wingtip effects. How? Fuel dump! I'm assuming the -400 still dumps from the tips . . but I don't see the tube out there either.Well it didn't work and my audience was so disappointed. But shouldn't it have? I was hoping for a visible misting effect but there was not a trace of a fuel contrail coming off the tips . . . even zoomed in tight, Are the visual effects of a fuel dump modeled? Maybe there

Gents,To my knowledge the visual effects of fuel dumping are not modelled.Hope it helps,

Guest neeraj.pendse

I dumped fuel once and the system worked, but no visual model.- Neeraj.

Guest quiet1

The pmdg 747 will dump fuel with no visual model but what type of vapor effects are their on this aircraft, winglet vapor trails , above wing?