Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

The Reincarnated Painter...

Guest Robin.B

Hello Everyone.I'm sure you'll remember me (Robin Bilgil) from B-W Designs. I've done a fair few paints on the PMDG 747-400 (Including SIA, KLM NC/OC, Air France, Qantas, Qantas Wunala etc.)After a few months of silence I've got back into painting once again. I saw many people asking the amount of progress on my infamous Wunala paint for the PMDG 747-400;I will say, embarrassedly, that almost no progress has been made since. However, from now on I will continue adding something new EVERY DAY to the paint. I will let you know of the progress on a weekly basis.If you search on AVSIM for B-W Designs, you'll see that I've released a new paint (KLM NC) for the PMDG, yesterday. There is a list of releases coming up in the near future, starting with a Qantas 747-400, Air France (Dirty), Northwest and a few others.I will start working on Wunala as of tomorrow.Thanks,Robin Bilgil - B-W Designs

Guest Robin.B

Sorry! This was supposed to be in General Discussion of Avsim Forums!

Guest Paragon

Which NW color scheme...new or old?

Guest Robin.B

>Which NW color scheme...new or old?Northwest Old Colours.

Guest alexhn

Ahh Awesome! Can't wait for Wunala! :)_____________Alex

Guest Robin.B

>Ahh Awesome! Can't wait for Wunala! :)>>_____________>AlexI just looked in the AVSIM screenshots forum and saw that someone had progressed about 3 times more than me on a Wunala paint, and looks very decent. I think, unless there is popular demand, there isn't much point of spending those valuable months on painting another Wunala?Up to you guys - Please let me know.Robin.