Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foizman

pmdg 747-400 weather radar

Guest Foizman

Are there some plans for a pmdg 747-400 Version with weather radar?greets from Graz/LOWG,Volker

Guest Robin.B

This is getting fairly out of hand :) It was asked only yesterday, and probably a few days before that, and most likely again a few more days previously. Please use the search function!And to answer your question - No, there aren't any plans from PMDG.

Guest Foizman

oki doki, sorry for asking:-wave (I DID search the Forum but didn't find something)Pfirt,Volker

Guest Paragon

Then you must be doing something wrong because it's on page three of this forum.

Guest Foizman

hehe, yeah tried it out one more time:- if you type in "weather" and then press Enter there are 0 search results.- if you type it in an click on the "search now"-button there are one or two results concerning "weather radar" stuff :-roll In Austria we'd call such tricky search-behaviour of the forum as "teuflisch"...Anyway thanx for your answers,Volker

Guest Paragon

Heh...yea that is teuflisch. You can also restrict the search to just this forum, I don't know if you saw that already.

Guest Foizman

>You got 0 and I got 30+ pages of results.. makes me wonder>*:-*realy teuflisch this thing: entered "weather" and pressed ENTER (did not click on 'search now'), site did reload but:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/133807.gifAnyway, good for all of you if there are 30+ results by just pressing ENTER.:-hah

Guest Foizman

>Heh...yea that is teuflisch. You can also restrict the search>to just this forum, I don't know if you saw that already.ahhh, via the advanced button. Thanx!:-yellow1