Sign in to follow this  
Guest vonduck1

Reinstall 747

Guest vonduck1

Hi guys, an oldie but goodieHad to reformat etcNow trying to reinstall 747, online, correct numbers etc and it wont validate for me. How do i fix this darn thing?Any ideas?CheersDoug

Guest jayson2830

I can get validation but the installer error says "can not continue installation flight simulator not installed " I have it installed on the D: drive and 737-600-700 is installed there and I checked the registry for fs9 and it is registered to the D: drive. Also the first time I installed 747 it was on the D: drive. What I cant understand is there is no option to browse to the location.Rich

Guest timothyj67

I am having the same problem I cannot get it to validate my legal product number after I click validate. And I have wrote to customer service..The product just hangs it doesnt do anything.

Is ANYONE reading Vin's posts?!?!?!Contact them for assistance as twice stated in this thread. :-)

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg