Sign in to follow this  
alastairmonk

Should be Available Shortly in the Library

Guest Heather 636

Pacific Northwest ***3rd Edition*** Scenery Catalog - Over 100 files listed. Fifty-six for Alaska alone.Just uploaded a little while ago so.36 ADDITIONAL files since the 2nd Edition!! G

Thanks Heather,Really appreciate the work that you have put into this.Ed

Thanks so much Heather, I'll be checkin' it out

Guest Cecil

Great job Gal!! You have made an outstanding contribution to the Fightsim World....THANKS FROM EVERYONE.... :-beerchug

Guest Lindy

Uh....I don't want to sound too dense here, but how do you open the thing up? It wants to open in WordPad, but WordPad won't play, keeps giving me an "illegal operation". Or should I use Word Viewer. I'm looking forward to checking this out, lady. Can anyone give me a clue.-Lindy :-wave (Not blonde -- really!) :-hah

Use WORD viewer. Remember in the Microsoft world the operative word is TRY.Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest Lindy

Yeah.... I put the whole thing on one of my LS120 floppies and transferred it to my work computer (that has Word Viewer) -- that did it. Wow! Heather -- you did a GREAT job. What a tremendous reference source for those of us who are collecting these types of sceneries. I was amazed at all the different files that I DON'T have yet. There are some really spectacular sceneries here.Thanks for your initiative and your hard work.... and thanks to all the freeware developers for helping to populate our virtual MS world.-Lindy :-wave :-beerchug

Wow !!!!!!!This is one fantastic document, Heather ! I'm in the middle of printing it now, and I can't wait to see how many "extras" I can get !This really is one of the best file compilations I've ever seen - especially the way you've illustrated nearly every file.Congratulations !!

Guest Heather 636

G'Day Y'all!I am so tickled that you all like it. Your kind words are all the payment this gal ever needs and inspires me to ponder what I can do next to give back to the community that has given so much to me; an atmosphere of shared interests, new friends, and a comeraderie that I have seen in very few places since I stopped flying for a living some years ago.The "thank you" really goes to all of you. All of the folks of this community who strive to give back as well as receive; even if all they can give is their support and encouragemnt. That alone has an immeasurable value.I am still strongly considering an "Entire" USA/Canada Illustrated Directory but . . . Ooooooeeee!! What a job THAT will be.I'm going to forget how to fly pretty soon if I don't stop this stuff. And I still want to learn how to do scenery for Pete's sake!Again, thank YOU!Sincerely,Heather(Dang it! I replied in the wrong place. This is supposed to be at the bottom! Sorry about that y'all)

Good work Heather, I shall place this file along with the previous one on a disk.

Guest Heather 636

For new members who aren't aware.*bump*Heather