Sign in to follow this  
Guest gremel

PMDG 737 NG (Future Update)

Guest gremel

I know all about the prior discussions as to not developing anymore updates to the 'NG series' or maybe they might update it in the future but haven't addressed it yet etc. etc.,but,,,,I would still like PMDG to reconsider updating this aircraft for a number of reasons. The 'NG series' came out in approx. 1997 and with that birthday, it will be with us for a very long time. Possibly another 30 to 40 years. The 'NG' is also used in short, medium and long range flights, whereas the larger Boeing aircraft are primarily utilized for long hauls which can be very time consuming if you don't utilize the simulation 2X,4X etc. features. Don't get me wrong here, I'm only asking them to reconsider updating this magnificent piece of software development the likes of which I have never seen or experienced.Along with this updating by PMDG, it would help if a company could produce a half-way decent (realistic) Yoke & Rudder pedals to complement this aircraft. It would definitely become the ultimate 737 NG flight simulation for years to come.Please keep in mind that this is just my 2.5 cents worth. This is a superb product by the PMDG team and I'm not about to give up hope that the team will reconsider the above and pursue an update for the future of this magnificent aircraft.Regards & once again, my sincere 'Congrat's' to PMDG development and Beta teams for this stellar achievement in flight simulation.noullet

Guest gremel

Roger your last...Hope it brings favorable results..Regards,noullet