Sign in to follow this  
Guest gio

Future Plans?

Guest gio

Hi,First of all, congratulations on your products, they are of superb quality!!!Secondly...because your products are of superb quality, I just wanted to ask you if you have any plans on developing an Airbus series of aircrafts... an A340 for instance (my favorite!). A320 will do as well :)Anyway, I just think that Boeing has been "over-simulated" in the FS world and judging from the quality and level of simulation of your current products, if you developed an Airbus series of aircrafts, both you as a company (market-wise) and we as simmers (pleasure-wise) would have an absolute winner. Currently, there is just no proper simulation of a new generation Airbus (A319/320/321, A330/340) in the market. Thanks, George

Guest aarskringspier

Id like to have a proper Airbus as well and Im a Boeing fan; however I suggest writing Airbus and ask them to be as accomodating as Boeing is to the FS community otherwise you may never see one made by the likes of PMDG and the other top developers.

Well, I'd love to see the following done to the finest PMDG standards :-)Boeing 777-200ER (again :( but if miss my FLY II version)Airbus A340-200/300 (if only Airbus would cooperate! :-lol )Also I've just started flight training at Naples Air Center, which is located right next to the general aviation terminal. They have some excellent business jets which I wouldn't mind seeing:-Gulfstream VChallenger CL-600 or its regional jet sister :(Global ExpressFalcon Jet (any)

Alaister Kay

Guest gio

I first posted and then searched the forum for similar posts...my mistake.I've read that the main reasons for not developing an Airbus is the lack of info on the plane systems and the unwillingness of Airbus industries to provide this info. However, after a simple google search I was able to find from the simplest things like length, wingspan, loads etc., up to highly detailed (and huge!!) manuals (both for flight crew and engineers) like FCOM, FCTM, maintenance operations and service manuals, performance manuals, weight & balance manuals, Flight Deck and Systems description manual, A319/320/321 & A340-200/300/500/600 family differences brochures as well as various detailed white papers and case studies (both from universities and aeronautical companies including Airbus) concerning the engines performance and their functionality, MCDU case studies and the list can go on and on...Maybe I'm wrong but I think there is enough info on the net to build a highly detailed Airbus simulation.

Guest aarskringspier

If it were theyd have been built by now; Airbus doesnt offer the kind of help Boeing does.

Guest gio

I suppose you are right...but I thought I'd ask :)Anyway, for the Bus (and not only) fans, virtual and real life pilots, the following site has loads of interesting reading (mainly pilot orientated). www.wingfiles.com George

Guest Babubhai

A PMDG 777 for me :)

Guest merlin

Hi,I agree with George. For some time, the FS market is demanding an Airbus simulation with PMDG standar quality. The same was for the MD-80 series and now we have 3 in the market and one more coming soon. At least I am happy that PMDG is working in the MD-11. Regards,Sergio

Guest Robin.B

I think PMDG will have made enough long-haul planes after the MD-11 is released. I'm pretty sure they'll be looking into Short haul. Let's see now;707,727,737 series, 747, 757, 767 and 777 are all already done or are in production by well known payware companies, some by PMDG themselves.So what's left of boeings? I only see a 717. Unless it is a 717 next, I think it might be some "other" company now :)