Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

CRT's disappearing?

Guest rds_mcleod

Hello all 747 gurus:I must be missing an overhead panel setting 'somewhere', but my CRTs (in the 747-400) disappear within 30-seconds of startup. The generators appear to be runnning and power is on. Any ideas appreciated.

Guest aarskringspier

>Hello all 747 gurus:>>I must be missing an overhead panel setting 'somewhere', but>my CRTs (in the 747-400) disappear within 30-seconds of>startup. The generators appear to be runnning and power is>on. >>Any ideas appreciated.>>This is a validation issue; you need to uninstall it and re-install. Make sure you enter your purchase details correctly and you receive the "thanks for validating your 747" prompt before proceeding.

Guest rds_mcleod

>This is a validation issue; you need to uninstall it and>re-install. Make sure you enter your purchase details>correctly and you receive the "thanks for validating your 747">prompt before proceeding.Thanks, Randy:I had to rebuild this system and I thought the 747 was there, but evidently not. ;-(

Guest uweparris

I have the same problem....re-installing doesn't make any differenceHelp would be appreciated.Uwe

email support@precisionmanuals.com for assistance. they should be able to help you out.good luck

>I have the same problem....re-installing doesn't make any>difference>>Help would be appreciated.>>Uwe Hello Uwe, Did you fill out the activation screen completely AND accurately? 1. First line is for your EMAIL from which you purchased the product and registered with PMDG ecommerce.2. Then your Order number.3. Then your PMDG Ecommerce PASSWORD. If you do not get a "THANK YOU for registering the product etc" after entering this data then you are not entering the above correctly. To correct - Remove the 747-400 from the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS from control panel. Double check your details 1/2/3 from above are correct and enter them into the appropriate lines and active. Order Number is easy since it's sent to you. Make sure your email IS the email you log into PMDG's site with and that goes for the PASSWORD to get into their site too! Randy Smith

Guest uweparris

Hi Randy,I filled out the form and I received the "THANK YOU for registering the product ..." message. If not I wouldn't be able to install the aircraft in the first place.I uninstalled and reinstalled several times...the CRT's keep shutting down after 30 sec.Any idea?Uwe

>Hi Randy,>>I filled out the form and I received the "THANK YOU for>registering the product ..." message. If not I wouldn't be>able to install the aircraft in the first place.>>I uninstalled and reinstalled several times...the CRT's keep>shutting down after 30 sec.>>Any idea?>>Uwe I have only seen this with activation issues, never for any other problem. I would write support (AT) precisionmanuals.com (Replace (AT) with @) and explain that you have tried all the above and still have displays blank. ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]