Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcPMDG

Support your favorite FS Company!

Guest Marc Harrington

Hello,You may have noticed that Avsim has opened a commercial vendors poll. If you like what we do here in our little FS shop, please go to the poll page and vote for PMDG. And of course, voting in the 'excellent' categories would be even better. ;)http://www.avsim.com/poll/fillsurvey.php?sid=15We surely appreciate your support and will continue to provide the best products and service to the FS community.Sincerely,

Guest tmetzinger

I went in and tried to give you a good grade, but never did get the confirmation email to complete the survey. Hopefully it will show up as a link sometime in the next day or so.

Guest Marc Harrington

Yeah, not sure what happened there... I got my code... uhm, not that I voted for myself or anything. ;)

I think I gave you folks a good grade, but there were so many questions, I can't be sure :-lol

Alaister Kay

Got my code, voted you mostly max or one below on just one (I'm gonna' let you guess). After getting my confirm and executing it I saw the results. Most impressive.Congrats!!!

Guest Phill

excellent (1) in all.Only problem i have with PMDG is they have not got enough products for sale .Phill

Team,Looking at the results you guys seem to rock... Keep the pace! :)

Guest DeAceShooter

I'm glad to see that PMDG is forging ahead, great job guys!

When you look at the results, they speak for themselves. Well done PMDG!

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Buck Bolduc

I did the survey. Then looked at the results,PMDG is off the charts.All things being EXCELENT!

The most amazing metric in this survey is in my opinion percentage of those who claim they never bought some vendor's products. If you look at PMDG this number is really small - for other vendors it can be quite large. So PMDG products do sell comparing to others.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

Guest kaptnkaspy

>excellent (1) in all.Only problem i have with PMDG is they>have not got enough products for sale .>PhillAt least they are very accurate with no major problems at release. Def got my very good vote. Thanks PMDG

Guest bigun

Good job guys. PMDG is at the "Top Of The Heap" and that's exactly where they deserve to be.