Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Now you see it! Now you don't?

Ryan,Thank you very much for that!Indeed the list has expanded, some great additions in there.You guys deserve a standing ovation! :-) Best regards.Armen

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

This was already one sweet aircraft. The way it seems to be progressing and getting better makes me feel like we're looking at a flightsim revolution led by PMDG. You guys should change you motto to something like: "reality. who said it can't be done?" Because with you guys it can! Thanks for the list. Thanks for the queen. Now go start on my 777! (And you better make it every bit as good as the queen mister!) }(Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Hawkeyeted

For the record, I did uninstall/reinstall so that the patch would take. Aside from a small hassel of having to uninstall/reinstall, everything went just fine. In fact, I didn't have to reinstall any of my repaints as they all remained intact.......

Guest andyman

Aww man, was it the people who bought before the interum update who have this issue ?

Guest mwampler

:-lol :-lol :-lol a situation something like this: :-bluegrab

Hi,I was one those who uninstalled the QOS from interpretation of the SU2. However I have failed repeatedly to reinstall/validate the QOS. IT seems that other peole have been able to do so. When I try and validate I get a message saying my user information could not validate. Is validating/reinstalling the QOS not possible at the moment, or do I have a problem? Tristan

Sorry disregard last message. I did not insert correct user id info, its been a while since I validated so I got a bit mixed up. safe flyingTristan

Guest DrJimi

That is some seriously comprehensive work - thank you! There goes my spare time for the next week or so... ;-)