Sign in to follow this  
Guest mischti

PMDG.DLL for MCP Aerosoft

Guest mischti

Hi could somebody send me the dll file ,so i can use the MCP747 Aerosoft Hardware for 737 NG ?st.misteli@bluewin.chThanks a lotStefan

Guest HWL_Goose

Hi,did anybody had this file for the PMDG 747? I think there must be a new one. But the homepage is off at the moment.When someone had the new file, could you be so kind and send it to tgoldau@fass-braun.de@StefanDid you need the original installation files from the MCP?happy flightsTimo

Stefan, I sent what I had, the latest updates I had from Aerosoft on the software and firmware upgrades were to get the LVLD 767 compatible, it works flawlessly. Also included the PMDG connector .dll so that the 737 is compatible. Although Aerosoft doesn't sell the MCP 747 anymore, and it looks as if their website is dead, Andrew is still working with Lefteris of PMDG to make the MCP work with the PMDG 747 QOS, and this update is supposed to be issued within days.:)

Hi Stefan,I'm not sure you are aware, but the Aerosoft MCP747 is designed for the B747-400. The B744 - MCP has a lot of different functions, comparing to the B737 one. Not only the Queen has 3 autopilots, but also different modes (FLCH) and different ways to access or confirm this modes / altitude/speed confirmations etc. The EFIS and EICAS panel functions are also far more extended.B. rgdsMichel

Captains-I've been flying the MCP along with the associated EFIS/EICAS units for the past week or so to test the integration of this fine piece of hardware to the 747-400.I've identified two items that still need to be tracked down and resolved, but we are working with Aerosoft Australia to get them checked off the list- then the software will no doubt be made available.We'll keep you posted as to whether this will be from our site or if Aerosoft Australia is planning to re-energize their site for the distribution....Stay tuned.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks much for the update Rob...this will be the perfect combination, I think.I've got the whole rig (MCP and the EIFIS/EICAS units) so if you need help with testing the interface, just give a shout.:-cool chris

Guest Tarmack

>Thanks much for the update Rob...this will be the perfect>combination, I think.>I've got the whole rig (MCP and the EIFIS/EICAS units) so if>you need help with testing the interface, just give a>shout.:-cool >>chrisRobert,I would like to add my volunteering ability to this thread too. grin.I have the full boat from Aerosoft and would just love to get my hands on that .dll file to see if it is working properly.This is the last link needed in many home cockpits to REALLY fly the Queen....thanks to your guys.Cap'n Tarmack

Hi Captain,Nice to see you back. PMDG B744 is definitively what we needed for our cockpits ;)B. rgds from Ostend (Belgium)Michel

Hi Robert,Will there be support for both EFIS 'es L and R ?Would be really great for our cockpit integration.Many thanks for this super addonB. RGdsMichel

Guest jussi022000

hi ,i was wondering if there is a chance of getting the pmdg 747 to work with my aerosoft mcp?i finally got my level D to work with the mcp and now i want moooooooreee!!!!if any of you know anything by chance i'd be more than thankfull for the information,thanks alot.

PMDG has been working this with Andrew Mclean of Aerosoft Aus (the original manufacturer of the MCP and EIFIS/EICAS units) for several months now. Last report from PMDG was that the .dll was in final beta testing but that Andrew had a computer problem that had delayed it a bit. So hopefully it won't be too much longer.chris