Sign in to follow this  
Guest pup

Cannot Install???

Guest pup

I just purchased "747-400 queen of the skies" and downloaded the 57 meg application file. When I try to start it nothing happens, I get a flash of a screen trying to start then nothing.. Having trouble finding installation instructions??????? Can anyone please help..

Guest Marc Harrington

Can you give us some details on your system? That might help.

Guest pup

I have a 2.0 gig centrino laptop, I gig of ram, 128MB nVidia graphics card and currently have latest version of fs2004 that runs quite smoothly. I am not sure that my sysytem is the problem? I have downloaded the 57 meg file to a temp folder. The file name downloaded is PMDG 747_400_V1R10 and is an application file, however when reading information on your site it seems it should be a zip file?? When I click on the downloaded file a small screen appears for one second then dissapears and nothing happens. I don't want to try downloading again incase I am billed twice. Your help would be greatly appreciated Marc...Thanks...

you wouldn't be billed twice for clicking on the download again

Guest pup

Can anyone tell me how they downloaded/installed the 747-400 upgrade?

pup,Please sign your posts with your real name as per the forum rules. Thank you.Download the zip file. Double klicking on it should open up WinZip or equivalent program. Can be downloaded for free at www.winzip.comExtract the files inside the zip file to a folder of choice.Open Windows Explorer and navigate to above folder and double click the main exe file. Back up your folder by burning it to CD/DVD or other backup media.Hope it helps,

Please make sure that the file has a ".ZIP" extension. The ZIP file can be opened with WinZip (www.winzip.com). It will contain an executable file (.EXE). That is what you run to install the software.For further help, please contact our support line at support@precisionmanuals.comBest regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg