Sign in to follow this  
airliner_75

Loadmanager issue

Hello guys,I have been trying PMDG for some weeks now and it is just awsome!I have a question though which is:Loadmanager, when I set up my passanger load, etc in the loadmanager and then enter FS2004, the FS2004 loadmanager is always set to that I

Guest NorthPilot

This is most probably due to fact that by default FS2004 starts with full tanks. Just load fuel (for 737) according to your plan and you will be OK.Do NOT load fuel for 747 though. Use PMDG options menu and on fuel dubmenu load the fuel according to plan.Have a nice flight!Aleksandar

Guest afluhart

I was under the impression that the payload/fuel had to be loaded outside of FS9 via either the external load manager or through the PMDG option in your "Alt" bar. As far as i know whatever you save will be loaded into FS9 except for fuel. You have to hit the Alt key and go to PMDG and then options and then select the fuel. You will have major fuel config problems if you mess with the MS Fuel loader. Hope that helps!edit: hmmm... same time reply! We're just tripping over each other to help this guy! Hehe!

>I was under the impression that the payload/fuel had to be>loaded outside of FS9 via either the external load manager or>through the PMDG option in your "Alt" bar. As far as i know>whatever you save will be loaded into FS9 except for fuel. >You have to hit the Alt key and go to PMDG and then options>and then select the fuel. You will have major fuel config>problems if you mess with the MS Fuel loader. Hope that>helps!>>edit: hmmm... same time reply! We're just tripping over each>other to help this guy! Hehe!Hi!Thanx ... I do not have this kind of menu in FS2004-->PMDG-->Options ..All I have is PMDG-->737NG --->Styles..., Failures... :)I might look in a different menu?

Guest afluhart

No, you would only have that if you had the 744 product. I guess nowadays I just assume that's the product you're referring to when its not stated as such. Just like the previous person stated, the load manager will pretty much just load the plane for the zero-fuel weight. Its up to you load it with the proper amount of fuel. In the 737NG case you can just use the FS9 way. I personally use the FuelPlanner which is available in the downloads section under miscellaneous files. You just fire up that program after you load up FS9 and it'll read the cargo weight and load up the proper amount of fuel for you... Its fairly simple.