Sign in to follow this  
johanv39

AIRAC & SIDSTARS for PMDG 747-400

Hi everyoneI downloaded the latest AIRAC files from WWW.NAVDATA.AT and unzipped the files to my PMDG SIDSTAR folder. When I open the FMC it still shows me the previous AIRAC cycle dates. What am I doing wrong?? Is there another method of doing this? I am sure there are more simmers with the same problem.Please Help

Guest Hawkeyeted

You don't unzip the file into your PMDG folder. You unzip an executable file (.exe) to your desktop (or whereever you choose) and just double-click the .exe to run the installer.Additionally, the SIDS/STARS are not part of the AIRAC file. You need to download the AIO (All-In-One) SID/STAR file for PMDG, which is also available at www.navdata.at.