Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

PMDG 747-400 Version 1.10 Update is available...

>Hey ! i just installed the update but in my aircraft.cfg it>still says version 1.00 release candidate 3 shouldnt this>change??. Also whats all this talk about no winglets i dont>see anywhere to change that. I tried it and it seams updated.>Just not sure.>>Best regards:AlexanderIgnore the text in the cfg, you have 1.10. The winglets option is in the "Model" section of the PMDG General Options, it's not another aircraft model you select.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest martinneep

Fantastic Update Guys, thankyou!!!Anyone know if I can assign one of my CH buttons to A/P Disc??When I press Cont IGN it appears as a yellow caution message andnot a white memo message?

You should be able to set the A/P soft disconnect to any button that's normally recognized by Windows/FS yes.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest andyman

The update was worth the entire reinstall to get the update to work. Nice autolands too... the airplane just don't like it when it has 382,000 pounds of fuel hehe. It flares at 50 when that happens... lol.Better not dare do that without the update.

Guest gricha

Same hereMine goes further than that, I select the 747 then my departure airport, click on start then as soon as the 2d cockpit comes on there is the sound of one of the buttons clicking then the screen goes blank. After about 30 seconds, it crashes to desktop.Gareth

Guest GeoffC

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, however I've searched and can't find it. Firstly I'd like to say well done on releasing a very impressive service update, however something does not appear to be here that I was expecting (I think). Since the first release a problem was acknowledged regarding the aircraft turning the wrong way on heading select. I know the workaround, however I thought a fix was being worked on. Was this planned for this update, or has something else been released to address it previoulsy.Apologies if I have missed something, however my forum searches did not answer the question.

>Same here>Mine goes further than that, I select the 747 then my>departure airport, click on start then as soon as the 2d>cockpit comes on there is the sound of one of the buttons>clicking then the screen goes blank. After about 30 seconds,>it crashes to desktop.>>Gareth>I have the exact same issue, but other than that i am loading a default situation with the MS-Cessna and a Standard-Scenery first.It seems that, in the very moment the simulation wants to power the aircraft, it crashes. I tried to load a Cold and Dark-Situation (old one), was able to open the Overhead and clicked the battery switch and was sent back to Desktop.Hope this helps solving this issue.BestHolger

Guest Bennubird

I have this exact same issue...CTD right after I select the Queen of the Sky. How can I fix this?CharlesGermantown, MD

Guest RFDS Pilot

WOW... sir R Randazzo awesome job!!!!You will sertainly go down in the history books for you and your teams work on the 737's and the great 747-400.A toast to the worlds best flight sim developer!!!Thanks for the effort cap.Ben Nancarrow

Guest martinneep

>You should be able to set the A/P soft disconnect to any>button that's normally recognized by Windows/FS yes.Would somebody mind telling me how? (in simple terms for an old guy)Many thanksMartin Neep

Hi all,a simple uninstall and reinstall WITHOUT the interim update made the aircraft work again, at least for me.CheersHolger

Guest DrJimi

Thank you PMDG team! Flawless upgrade procedure and a totally successful test flight. I was now able to use VNAV to descend to below 10,000' having changed ARR Rwy and executed a direct to an extended centerline waypoint during descent. Touchdown @Vref30, with a slight tail wind, at 112fps (per FSpassengers report).I noticed some added data presented on several FMC pages and on the ND. Display fps is now also slightly higher and much more consistent.Couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Guest Matze2912

Thanks to all members of the Team for the update... It installed on drive C:/ first, altough my flightsim is on D:/... But I was able to copy my files manually.. And one small suggestion if any further upgrade is planned.. Please update the POS REPORT Page..Thanks again!Matthias

Guest FrequentFlyer

Arghhh...Since I installed the update, my FS keeps crashing when I select the PMDG 747.Even when I start in a Cessna and then select the PMDG.I reinstalled the aircraft 2 times. But it doesn't seem to help.Friso