Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

PMDG 747-400 Version 1.10 Update is available...

I'm having exactly the same problem. Uninstalled twice now but to no avail. It's not an FS problem, everything else runs fine.

Guest gricha

cheers Holgerthat has done the job for meGareth

Guest FrequentFlyer

I re-installed it for the 3rd time without any luck :(Is it possible that it crashes because I run FS on a No-CD-patch?Friso

>I run FS on a No-CD-patch?>FrisoI've heard of many people having problems with a no cd patch. Which makes sense if you think about it. Use your CD and see what happens.

Guest andyman

I can't get the thing to change from Baro minumums to Radio. When i go above certain altitudes it will change. I guess this could be the knew logic?

No way... CTD's with this update 1.1 also here.. as soon as you swithch to cockpit view... Starting from "default" situations / flights.With or without the no-CD patch..And I had similar problems with the 737 - 800 - 900 No problems with the 737 - 700 (Or with dozens of other payware aircraft I have)Helooooooooooooo PMDG!AC5

Guest HeavyMetal

Thank you Robert and the rest of the PMDG team. Update went flawlessly. Not sure what the probs are with the folks above. My only problem is a strong need for a new computer..------------------------------------------------------------------Joe F."It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpg

But not for me... Uninstalled, reinstalled, Version 1.0 = CTD'sUpdated to version 1.1 = CTD's... And by the way...It is not our job as customers to find out if the patch works with or without interim update or what... This is PMDG's Job!OBVIOUSLY There is something really wrong with this patch... (and with the uninstaller)Deeply disappointed,AC5

Guest Bennubird

Has PMDG responded concerning the Crash to Desktop? I am about to uninstall and reinstall, but I hope to be able to apply and use the update v1.10.Charles

Guest Senior Captain

Thank You Robert and team. Ver 1.10 downloaded and working perfectly here. Only thing I didnt like was having to reinstall my Sids and Stars. Oh well can't complain as Im having a great time with her.:-beerchug

Guest jrobert

The update works wonderfully here. My only issue is really just a minor one and one that can be solved by tweaking the aircraft.cfg file. I was hoping that the 1.10 patch would correct the position of the exhaust contrails as they still appear to be a bit misplaced. Other than that, I have no major issues with the 1.10 patch.Nice Job PMDG Team!Regards,Joshua Robertson (Creator of FS Real Time)3D Softworks Design Studioshttp://www.3dsoftworks.net

OBVIOUSLY you have not read the forum guidlines which are clear that one must sign their names to their posts. Some have issues, some others do not. PMDG are well aware of some real issues pertaining to some items in the current update. They are working on a quick fix as we speak. No need to have such an attitude as if PMDG are not looking at solutions so please lets not post such responces.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest Bennubird

Randy J. Smith,Spare me the condescenion. Your mellow drama is out of line.I am a paying customer, twice for the same aircraft in fact, and I have simply pointed out the problem I am having and asked for a remedy.Charles D. Johnson, Ph.D.

Guest Bennubird

With regard to my crash to desktop issueI have the following ADDONS:PMDG 737/747Flight1 Super80Flight1 ATRLevel-D 767CLS A300Captain Sim 707/727Aeroworx B200v2PSS A330/777Aerosim Vol. 2Ultimate Terrain USFlight EnvironmentSystemAMD +32002G RamAGP (set by ATI driver at 4X)ATI All-In-Wonder Video cardCharles D. Johnson, Ph.D.

Excuse me Charles but I was not responding to you. I was responding to AC5. As for your issue, it's fine to talk about an issue, no problem there...[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|