Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

CTD after updating to 1.10

Guest UlfB

Hi,Updated and loaded the aircraft (after loading the default flight). After loading the navdata a crash to desktop.I removed all custom dlls from the modules folder (except the pmdg dll and fsuipc.dll) - still ctd.I then rolled back to the restorepoint created by the pmdg installer. I then tried to load the 747 - crash but not to the desktop. Error message about error in PMDG_747400_Main.gau, which is dated nov 28. I'll give it another shot when I've got some time to spend reinstalling all over. I wonder if somebody else experience the same problem with the 1.10 update.Ulf BFS9.1WinXP Pro SP2 (Swedish settings)nVIDIA 7800 GTX (drivers 77.77)3GB RAMAMD 64 X2

You'll probably want to try uninstalling from Add/Remove and then reinstalling the base plane followed immediately by the 1.1 update...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Hillblom

disregardBest RegardsStefan Hillblom

Guest UPS009

Same issue here. Going to try a clean install of 747 with Patch.

Guest UlfB

>You'll probably want to try uninstalling from Add/Remove and>then reinstalling the base plane followed immediately by the>1.1 update...Thanks for the advice.Made an uninstall today and then installed the base version (1.01) and then installed the 1.10. Removed old saved flights with the pmdg 747. Removed the fs9.cfg. But I still get the CTD when loading the aircraft.Hope you'll be able to find the cause of this.Ulf B