Sign in to follow this  
Flightsummer

No problems - Thank you!

After updating no problems at all - thank you very much! First impression: you managed to make a real good simulation better and better!

I have to quote you on this. I'm one of those who really didn't have any problems with the aircraft at all from day one. I've had hundreds of hours of joy, and I guess I'll have some hundreds more after this update. But thank you any way for the fine update and not at least the FLAP AXIS!

Rune B.

Guest neeraj.pendse

Same here ... my frame rates have improved significantly as well, probably because of optimizations and loss of VC. I do not fly using the VC anyway. Today's San Francisco Landing was the smoothest in terms of computer performance.Got to get back to homework.- Neeraj.

Guest Buck Bolduc

Same hear.No problems from day 1, with or without patches.