Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

Where is the 744-400 release version found?

Guest rds_mcleod

I had to re-install the 744 a couple of days ago, and now wonder if I already have the update? I noted in the 1.10 patch/upgrade readme that, if you purchased the 744 after Nov. 29th, you did not need the upgrade currently available. My install of the latest update did not appear to install any files, and quickly exited after executed. Thus, the reason to want to identify what version/release IS installed.Any help appreciated. :7

Not sure how you can really check. But I would suggets going to the PMDG options page, and seeing if the model menu is in there. If so and it has "VC Hide" and "Winglet hide" options, then you have the update. If not, I would assume you don't.

Ron-If you attempt to run the installer and you already have the most current version installed- it yells at you. :-)If it ran- it ran. If it had problems it would tell you. If it already ran, it'll complain.Hows that for easy. :-)(BTW: You won't hurt anything if you try to run it again...it'll complain, like i said.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest rds_mcleod

Thanks, Mike.I'll check that out.

Guest rds_mcleod

>Ron->>If you attempt to run the installer and you already have the>most current version installed- it yells at you. :-)>>If it ran- it ran. If it had problems it would tell you. If>it already ran, it'll complain.>>Hows that for easy. :-)>>(BTW: You won't hurt anything if you try to run it>again...it'll complain, like i said.)Did that, Captain Robert - no yelling, and no complaints from the program - nor me. What a superb airplane.Thank you for the quick reply. ;-D