Sign in to follow this  
Guest iandavid

Flaps and Throttle Quadrant GoFlight

Guest iandavid

Still can't use the Go Flight TQ6 flap lever for the 747 flaps after the patch (in an earlier message I thought it was going to be fixed). Works great for 737. Kinda spoils the realism of the Queen.Is it a no no or was it missed?Paul Gardner

FWIW, the flaps lever now works on the CH TQ. They did fix it in SU. The only thing I can recommend is to double-check your setup and control assignments. Hope this helps...Al

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

As long as the GoFlight flap lever is set up as a normal joystick axis that Windows and FS can see, there's no reason it shouldn't work. I was able to move the flaps by assigning my Saitek joystick's throttle axis to flaps in testing...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest iandavid

Tried everything but can't get it work with Queen. Works fine with the PMDG737 series, LDS767 & PSS 777.FSUIPC sees the axis and it all looks OK but there is no response from the Queen. I'm puzzled.Paul Gardner

Guest gordonrd45

Have exactly the same problem. Works with 737, not with 747.Rob

Guest iandavid

At last - Got it work.1. If you added the TQ6 kill lines to the devices cfg (that was my problem) go to Devices cfg and delete the axis 5 lines. (BACK UP FIRST)2. In the gf software set up the TQ6 as follows lever 1 = spoilers lever 2-5 = throttles 1-4 lever 6 - NO ASSIGMENTSave config as PMDG 7473. In FS go to assignments and open the TQ6 then assign the flap axis to lever 64. You need a registered FSUIPC - open the flaps section and set the top and bottom limits for the flaps - you can make it acft specific if you want.It now works perfect.The beauty about the GF 1.54 software is that you can have different configs for each acft.Tested all my other addons and they flaps work fine. There might be an easier way but this works for me.Paul Gardner

Guest gordonrd45

Many thanks for working this out! Looking foward to trying it when I get back home on Friday.Rob