Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbdel

Found NEW BUTTON on show!

Guest captbdel

Hi Guy's Heres a picture of something but not sure what it is? It's a SERVER button and when pressed is displays up very quickly "PMDG Network Server" with PING buttons.Captbdel

I noticed that as well. I suppose it's for the upcoming Cargo Dispatch center. Fully functionnig ACARS? At least is it what I thought of when I saw it.But I might be wrong of course.

Guest AJ

And so the plot thickens...Andrew

Guest Buck Bolduc

>I noticed that as well. I suppose it's for the upcoming Cargo>Dispatch center. Fully functionnig ACARS? At least is it what>I thought of when I saw it.>But I might be wrong of course.>>A long time ago something was stated, or hinted, about a Dispatch Center or something like that. I brought it up a few monthe's ago and some guy's thought I was being a little strange. The needed basics are included in the FMC right now, so I didn't see it as being strange, or delussional.So yes, I see PMDG as having a fully implimented ACARS function at some point, perhaps sooner than we think!If it can be done.PMDG will do it!BTW, the update is superb, IMHO.