Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

Taxiing with keyboard

Good morning.Just one word to say that I found no problems after installing the new patch. Runs very smooth.Now my question: I fly all the heavy planes including this one entirely from keyboard. But I have never been able to taxi with keyboard arrows. Once I press one of them, the plane becomes totally uncontrolable. Does somebody has a tip for solving this matter?Thanks and regardsRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Hello Rakham:For my laptop, I have assigned (via the FS9 assignment menu) the left rudder to the N key, the center rudder and aileron to the M key, and the right rudder to the comma key. This way I can taxi with three fingers and brake with my pinkie. It took very little practice and works very well for me now. Perhaps others have a better way to do this...Regards,Walter Meier - KPDX

Walter Meier

Guest andyman

Buy rudder pedals

Just curious: Your siggy says you have CH yoke and pedals, why are you flying with the keyboard?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>Just curious: Your siggy says you have CH yoke and pedals,>why are you flying with the keyboard?Hi! I did not make the correction since a long time. Here it is now. Thanks for the remark.Thanks Walter, I will give it a try right now and let you know my findings.RegardsRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP Home on the road andPIV 3.4Ghz, 1536 DDR RAM, ATI Radeon 9700 WinXP PROYoke & Pedals CH Products at home

Ok Walter,It seems to be better although I only tested with default Cessna, but I thing I will have to find the file where I can adjust sensitivities.ThanksRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP Home on the road andPIV 3.4Ghz, 1536 DDR RAM, ATI Radeon 9700 WinXP PROYoke & Pedals CH Products at home

First place to go to is the Settings page of FS9 then Sensitivities.