Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

VERY MINOR tweaks for those who are interested......

Guest kw2p

Hi guys,Now downloaded the correct file.Thanks.Kenny Williamson

Guest jrobert

I think I have an issue to report... I downloaded the 1.10 patch on the 29th of November and then I downloaded the tweaked 1.10 patch on the 1st of December. Now... with all these patches, I should have a realistic aircraft right? Well... I paid some 50 bucks for the darn thing. Then I drove to my local airport and looked around. I couldn't find my aircraft! "Where's my plane? It's big and round and has PMDG written on the side of it" I exclaimed. They said they have lots of big round planes but not one with PMDG written on the side of it. My aircraft simply wasn't there! Needless to say, I was disappointed so I drove home. I sat down in front of my computer and fired up the flight simulator. I took a bunch of screenshots hoping the printer would spit out a 3D model of the airplane. I went over to the printer and it just spit out pictures of my airplane but where's my 3D model? Again, I was disappointed. Hmmm... what am I going to do now? Ah, I'll just have to make my computer look like an airplane! Yeah... that's it! See for yourself:http://www.pcclub.com/ebayauction.htmPS: I had nothing to do with the creation of this computer. My little story in this post isn't real either. I was JUST KIDDING!!!I do want to say to the folks at PMDG: Great job again on the 1.10 patch for the 747-400 Queen of the Skys.Merry Christmas,Joshua Robertson (creator of FS Real Time)3D Softworks Design Studioshttp://www.3dsoftworks.net

Joshua!Jeez...... I started to read your post..... My blood pressure started going up as soon as I saw the "I should have a realistic aircraft, right?"You suckered me in. :-)HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHDo that again and I'll have all of our technical support email forwarded to you for a week. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest andyman

Can we Unsticky this now? I almost have to scroll down to get to the posts. My resolution is 1024/768.