Sign in to follow this  
Guest NorthPilot

OMG! Networked 747!!! :)

Guest NorthPilot

OMG what have you done! I can't sleep! I managed to start server LOLAm I dreaming or is this sign of potential LIVE captains and copilots???? OMG! rofl ####! 20 users... Even passengers?!?! Now if I only knew what to do ROFL! Any speculations? :-badteethBack to experimenting! Anyone up to try to connect? :)("Old" SU1.1)server7ln.jpgHave a nice flight!Aleksandar

It's gonna be neat isn't it? However, I think you pushed it a tad too far by saying that we'll simulate passengers :) Even if we could, who the h*ll would wanna be a virtual passenger. Imagine the new virtual airlines:"Now we are offerign here at XYZ Virtual the first virtual passenger sevice on the internet. Experience the thrill of being a passenger aboard another simmers PMDG 747 as it zips across the virtual oceans in twelve hour flights!" There are tons of totally new features you'll see and be able to experiment with - thanks to PMDG's superb modeling and dedication to realsim. Once you're aboard you virtual cabin you'll be able to:1. Open the overhead bin and stow your carry-ons (items shift during landing and may fall on your head as in real life ops)2. Sit down, buckle up and experiment tilting your seatbacks before takeoff (you'll get yelled at as in real life!)3. Be able to have an elbow fight with the other virtual passenger sitting next to you! Monhly contest winners will get free avsim awardsAnd many more features! Future updates include simulating the terminal area ambience, complete with huge boarding lines and unfriendly airline ground personnel! Also planned are surprises at the baggage claim area! (we'll let you take a wild guess)"Sorry bro, couldn't resist it. Looking forward for my virtual pax :)Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest NorthPilot

ROFL! Good one! :DI thought since 20 connections can be made... wth... 20 copilots?Perhaps ground crew ROFL. Fully simulated belt conveyer!Have a nice flight!Aleksandar

If indeed it means you can share a cockpit over the Internet - one as captain and one as FO - then this really is a dream come true for me! I know there is already software out there that does this but then you need to use default MSFS only. I don't think I need todays dose of nitro after this!Or is it "just" ACARS related?

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest thscholz

-> We left something in a menu that is part of a future update that we don't want you to see...has something to do with servers...and we won't comment on it. (duh)Captain Randazzo, see what you've done?:-lol CheersThomas

Guest NorthPilot

Randazzo did that with purpose! Getting us sleep deprivation so we cannot ask about new features, 744F and MD11. CONSPIRACY! :-badteethROFL I am going crazy obviously.Have a nice flight!Aleksandar