Sign in to follow this  
Guest Virgin747

PMDG 747-400 Universal Update to Version 1.10

Guest Virgin747

Hi to All I'm new to this posted I would like to ask any one out there if you have down-Loaded the Universal Update to Version 1.10 for the 747 is it worth down Loading ? it seems to me that People are still having problems After the update, ? So will this go on on with new updates ????I have not use my 747 for few months Now has got Fed-upwith all the Bugs when the 747 first came out, Sincerely,Rob H

Guest Skedflyer

There are a few problems the team still has to look at.. But please don't look at every problem posted in the forum as a bug, a large number of post can be user error, or people asking how to do something properly...Why be afraid to load the update and try it for yourself?

Guest AJ

The update may not make the product perfect, but it is a definite improvement.Andrew

Rob the update is well worth it to me. All my issues are now solved except for one I posted here (something I didn't have issue with before). I can now fly the plane as advertised and actually can start enjoying it now. I appreciate the team investigated the 'wings being viewable from the VC' issue which they deemed would have caused too much of a problem. I think some work has been done to the VC night lighting. Overall the update was well worth it to me. :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Virgin747

Dillon Thank you for your feed back i will give this a go over theweekend, P.S what about the Sound ? does it sound like a 747 Now:P ?Have a great week end Rob