Sign in to follow this  
Guest carlonch

No 747 PMDG menu on FS menu bar

Carlos,Is the lower EICAS completely black? If so it sounds like you've got your power buses misconfigured.STBY PWR to AUTOBAT to ONAPU or GRD PWR should be AVAILAPU or GRD PWR to ONThis should get all your displays lit up.Hope it helps,

Guest carlonch

Hello Mats,It

Carlos,Have you reinstalled the NG on top of the 744? It seems like you have something weird going on as you shouldn't see a 737 option in the PMDG menu?Unfortunately you need to install in this order:1. 737-600/7002. 737-800/9003. 747-400Hope it helps,

Guest carlonch

I have uninstalled all PMDG aircrafts and did like you said. The 737 had a long time in my computer. Prior to install the 747 I installed everything following exactly the order that you show.Should I uninstall and reinstall FS9?Carlos

No need to reinstall FS9 at this stage. You should be fine now.Please keep us posted,

Guest carlonch

Hello Mats:I just want to tell you that the problem was my system not the PMDG747, and to solve that I did something radical but VERY effective:I REINSTALLED THE XP.I did this:FORMAT THE HARD DISK (DOS FORMAT)FORMAT THE DISK WITH THE XP INSTALLATION DISKINSTALLED XPINSTALLED ALL THE UPDATESINSTALLED SP2DUMP MY OLD ANTIVIRUS AND TRY ZONELABS SUITE. NEAT SO FAR.INSTALL LAST DIRECTXINSTALL THE NEWEST DRIVER FOR THE GRAPHIC CARDINSTALL FS9 AND SETUP THE GRAPHICS AND OTHERS, FPS RATE 18.INSTALL PMDG 737INSTALL PMDG 737-800-900INSTALL PMDG 737-800-900 UPDATE V1.1INSTALL PMDG 747 :-) :-)And now everything works fine, my "issues" are gone (so what Robert pointed out was totally true). The Computer seems faster, The PMDG747 sounds awesome. My first flight was short, between KPAE and CYVR :-) but What a ride!!Thank you PMDG for this incredible simulation of the Queen.RegardsCarlosGCLPhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/135086.jpg