Sign in to follow this  
Guest pablo_gsxr750_aus

ATC Level Changes...

Guest pablo_gsxr750_aus

Does anyone know if there is a file in FS9 that can be amended to allow for... 500ft ATC level changes up and down instead of the standard 1,000ft +/- options ..?I'm asking because this would be extremely helpful and real to life on any of my flights and especially on long-haul from the US to AUS.This would also allow me to maintain or as close to it... the Opt Flight Level as shown in the FMC, whilst maintaining IFR Cruising Level Degree Heading protocol... 0-180 +1,000 +500 / 181-359 -1,000 / -500Any help would be great...Thanks!Pablo Dominguez

Pablo,There is no such file as far as I know.ANd in any case you never use any other flight levels than whole tens i.e. FL180, FL190, FL200 and so on anyway. Just chose the flight level closest to OPT level and you'll be fine.Hope it helps,

Guest pablo_gsxr750_aus

Thanks for the kind help..!Regards. Pablo Dom

Yes, loading a flight plan from FSnav will give you different heights to fly as per your plan, assuming you export it to the PMDG737NG and FS2004 facility.Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png