Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

NEW Dassault Mirage 4000 released !!

All of you will certainly be happy to know that the Dassault Mirage 4000 that I developed with Romain Lucas is finished and ready for download.:-jumpyYou can get it on my web site hereEnjoy !!

Absolutely awesome, Eric! Just flew her through Austria at low level over breakfast (I'm always at low level over breakfast ...) Wonderful panels ... look simple at first, but when you get into the buttons ... wow ..... and the flight model is wonderful.Great job! Yet another favourite. I'll look out for your Airbuses while I'm up there as several of mine also have your panels right now!Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

eric or other mirage 4000 fans:the aircraft looks and flies beautifully but i am having some problems with the avionics. i think i have figured out how to tune the com and nav radios, but remain totally mystified about their use. i cannot fugure out where the vor/obs instrumentation is and how to actually fly the 4000 along a localizer and ils.please help! and eric, thanks once again for all your wonderful work in flight simulation.steve chavin

Eric - if you're downloading the new package, do you still need the HUD and Panel upgrade files?

LOL - :-lol - I think you also are thinking what I thought when I saw this post... Just look at the initial post date, there you know.No need to download the whole thing, it's the thing which's already been there for a couple of months now! :D But anyway, you might consider getting the update; after installing it you'll anyway have to fix the panel.cfg to get a better HUD in the VC. :-hahKinda confusin', poppin' up such an ol' thread, no!? :-smoochEtienne :-wave

>LOL - :-lol - I think you also are thinking what I thought>when I saw this post... Just look at the initial post date,>there you know.>>No need to download the whole thing, it's the thing which's>already been there for a couple of months now! :D But anyway,>you might consider getting the update; after installing it>you'll anyway have to fix the panel.cfg to get a better HUD in>the VC. :-hah>>Kinda confusin', poppin' up such an ol' thread, no!? :-smooch>Etienne :-waveThanks Etienne! I thought it was strange that the file sizes were the identical... lol