Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaseman

48hrs later and I haven't heard from support??

Guest jaseman

PMDG,I emailed support with my purchase info for 747. I wanted to have the link re validated so I can download and install. I haven't heard anything yet and it's been 2 days???Please help...........Jason Maley

Jason,Did you recieve an automated email response after you mailed them? If not it means your ISP thinks PMDG's emails are spam and they're not getting through to you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I too have not received a response. Nothing in my spam folder either.

Alex,Most Internet Service Providers have their own spam filters as well as, and prior to, your local one. Try sending your request from a yahoo or hotmail address.Hope it helps,

I've never had a problem receiving emails before from you guys... OK I will try my hotmail account

well I got an email a few hours ago, you guys were just busy. No worries, it said I will get a download link soon, cool!!

last night the email said I would received a download link shortly, but I still have not received the download linkedit: great! And now because I have to reinstall because of the gauge error when loading, it cannot validate my order.

still no download link, my order still says pending.I wanted to fly the Queen this weekend. Am I cursed? I have yet to complete one flight with her, my favorite aircraft!