Sign in to follow this  
Guest homer09001

Bought 738/900 from www.game.net

Guest homer09001

i bought this addon from a well know UK Game store chain called Game but now everyone claims i must have pirated the software as i dont seem to need the NG addon to use the 737-800/900 addon can you confirm that the one i bought is perfectly legitimate addon that doesnt need the NG addonbtw heres a link to the acctauly product i boughthttp://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10368&mid=325710

Guest Marc Harrington

You got yourself a legitimate piece of software - the 737-800/900 comes as a standalone version in boxed format.

Guest homer09001

ok thank you for confirming it iwas sure it waas legitimate but people where saying you cant get the 738/900 addon without the need of the pevious version :D

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...w440,4108041380is a patch/support page for Aerosoft's boxed PMDG products that you might want to check out. They are the packagers of your product and might have specific CD patches. I purchased both of their 737NG suites and for me the CD patch applies.They also have an FAQ and support forum.

the download version of the -800/900 cannot work on its own, the CD version can.If the store is legit (there are some shady operations selling pirated software but those are usually located in South America or Asia) so is your product.