Sign in to follow this  
BelgianTiger_2

737NG CTD problem

Hello folksI'm having a big problem here.Every time i want to fly the 737NG series (doesn't matter if it's the -600/700/800/900) i get a CTD.I'm able to load the aircraft in the Create a flight menu but once i click the Fly Now button,i get the loading screen and then the error message.The error message says that there was a problem with the FS9.exe.I've searched the forum here but can't seem to find the right topic for this.If there is one,i missed it and sorry for that.I hope someone could help me with this,would be a real shame when my 737NG has to stay in the hangar for this reason :(.GreetzSteven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Thnx for the suggestion but unfortunatly,it didn't work.I loaded up the default flight at seatle with the cessna and then tried to swith to the 737 but it didn't even load.I got the loading AIRAC window,but after a min,still got the error message and FS9 closes...:s:(Any further suggestions would be helpfull.I just hope i won't have to reinstall(too much liveries installed :( )GreetzSteven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Steven,Does the CTD whappen with all different models and all different liveries. Have you tried the PMDG original livery?Have you tried to move/rename fs9.cfg and restart FS?If you haven't found a solution after these above tips and searching around this forum there's only one thing left. ;-)As little as you will like it I would suggest a reinstall of the NG.Hope it helps,

Guest Robin.B

Here;Back up the Aircraft.cfg somewhere. Then Back up all the liveries somewhere. Reinstall the aircraft, then move all the liveries and the Aircraft.cfg back to their places. Reinstalls fix surprisingly many problems sometimes ;)

Problem solved!!:DI did have to reinstall EVERYTHING (737NG+747) but now,everything seems to work like a charm,maybe even better :D!I did take back-ups from the aircraft.cfg and the texture folders,cause i wouldn't know anymore where i got all those beautiful liveries :)...Anyway,thnx for the help!GreetzSteven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg