Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG Type Course Overview: Helping you to get ahead!

Good thing this Type Course is !I learnt some things about the pmdg model A/T features .Already, I translated the first TC into French, about Autothrottle and put it freely downloadable from my homepage http://www.freeworks.fr.st .I guess there's no problem since I already translated the whole manuals of the 737NG (whoops, already, still is missing the *long* one about 737s FMC... in standbye at 50% lol).

Sebastien BELLUTEAU

Guest gremlin.kees

Hello Robert,in one of your first postings you mentioned that the TC would be downloadable in pdf from the PMDG's Download page. I am not able to locate it. Is it not available yet or am I looking in the wrong spot?Kees "Gremlin" VerbraakLi

Guest fergie123

Great idea - is there a way to sign up for e-mail notifications when lessons are released

This is an excellent move. As real life pilots has to study for month's in order to fly the Queen, it's more than normal that when you like to use such an excellent modelled and simulated sim aircraft as the PMDG 744, you also need a "ground school". Will certainly help to reduce lot's of questions of which the answers can be found in the manualsMany thanks for such a nice support.Michel

Guest kame

Dear Randazzo,I am looking forward to release of the PMDG 747-400 Type Course Lesson 2.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Sorry for my question!! But where do i find the lesson number 1? :DThank you Alfredo

Thank you so much ;) i missed it . I thought it was a pdf in the download section ;)Alfredo

Hi,At least, there's a French translation in PDF of Type Course #1 about the Autothrottle. Published at www.freeworks.fr.st or more directly here.

Sebastien BELLUTEAU