Sign in to follow this  
Guest alek87

744, v 1.1 - cannot control cockpit ambient sounds

Guest alek87

Dear All, good day.I could not find this using forum's search function, but I recall that somewhere I've seen someone posting about this.After installing 1.1 the Queen's battery sound in the cockpit does not react on changing volume or unchecking 'ambient cockpit battery sound' checkbox in the PMDG menu. It is still audible whether the box is checked or not and the volume cannot be controlled.I have latest version of 1.1 patch and I've uninstalled everything and installed the Queen from scratch.If anyone encountered similar problem, please advise whether it's a bug or am I doing something wrong. (FSUIPC is 3.50, registered, volume control worked before 1.1)Thank you very much beforehand.Best regards,Alexey Yegorov

Hi,The only time that I have noticed this problem is when I run FS9 in a "high priority mode" (I have a .BAT file to do this). When the program is in this mode, my system responds very slowly or not at all to volume control changes. I hope this helps.Charlie - KSBP

Guest Andrea

Alexey,something similar happens to me: if you change the volume slide position in 747 sound settings you do not hear immedialtey after the effect of this change. But, if you exit and reload the flight you'll hear the change.Andrea

Guest alek87

Unfortunately it did not help with the problem.Maybe it is possible to solve it changing something manually in some .cfg files?Best regards,Alek