Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

Cockpit door

Guest stevepow

I was wondering if there was a bug with the cockpit door when i hit the button to open the door the screen says that the door is open but when i go to look the door is not openso i got an outside view of the plane and it never opens even though it says that its open i have had the message say its open and the i had it say that it was closed but the door never moved

Guest firehawk44

I had the same problem and fixed it by going into the PMDG options menu, key assignments, and activating CTRL-E for opening doors. Since then, I uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft and the doors work without making the modification in the PMDG key assignments.Jim

Do you mean the cockpit door, or the passenger door/s? The internal cockpit door doesn't have a key assignment, you have to manually click that. If you mean the outer passenger doors, im not too sure how to help on that, as the key assignment should open/close it. Perhaps you could try to re-assign the key commands.

Alaister Kay