Sign in to follow this  
Guest Savage

3 Issues

Guest Savage

Hi,Uhm.. Just three quick questions...Since I installed the 1.10 Update, my Fuel Temp and TAT Temp is always the same? Previously, my feul temp was always arround 6 degrees and TAT varied (obviously). Now, they both are constantly the same, at TAT value... ???Secondly, regardless of what settings I choose for the TCAS in the PMDG Options menu, the majority of planes do not show up on my TCAS? Quick examples.... Got 1 plane in visable range, TCAS reports more (in CLOSE proximity). Got allot of planes in visable range, TCAS shows only one or two or three..Lastly, for the first time since I got the Queen, I now have a 'NO TDZ' in my main PDF... Can anyone shed some light on what it is / means?Thanks,Chris.

Hallo!`NO TDZ` is shown when you haven`t set an Arrival Runway. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

>Since I installed the 1.10 Update, my Fuel Temp and TAT Temp>is always the same? Previously, my feul temp was always>arround 6 degrees and TAT varied (obviously). Now, they both>are constantly the same, at TAT value... ???I too am getting that.-- Alan White

--

Alan White

Guest Savage

And some more things found... Mostly with the EICAS:- Fuel Temp, issue remains- Brake Temp, always zero- Gear Doors, ALWAYS closed, regardless of landing gear being extended - heh, I can stand on the ground at a bay and EICAS will show my gear doors as closed. Rather funny that.- All doors closed (as indicated in EICAS), yet, I have a alert, DOORS ENTRY L, indicating that the doors are open. Now, Upper CRT says the doors are open, EICAS indicates doors are closed. Flight Model in spot view, shows doors are closed- TCAS also has planes constantly appearing / disappearing.My list is getting bigger and bigger now - only since I installed the service update.... Perhaps it's time to re-install and scrap the update all together. It's causing more problems than what it's worth.--Chris.

>And some more things found... Mostly with the EICAS:>>- Fuel Temp, issue remains>- Brake Temp, always zero>- Gear Doors, ALWAYS closed, regardless of landing gear being>extended - heh, I can stand on the ground at a bay and EICAS>will show my gear doors as closed. Rather funny that.>- All doors closed (as indicated in EICAS), yet, I have a>alert, DOORS ENTRY L, indicating that the doors are open. >Now, Upper CRT says the doors are open, EICAS indicates doors>are closed. Flight Model in spot view, shows doors are>closed>- TCAS also has planes constantly appearing / disappearing.>>My list is getting bigger and bigger now - only since I>installed the service update.... Perhaps it's time to>re-install and scrap the update all together. It's causing>more problems than what it's worth.None of those things stop you flying so why scrap the update?

--

Alan White

Guest Savage

Because it doesn't work?If I wanted to fly a model that doesn't work, I can just as well attach a bmp of a brick to a aricraft.cfg and fly that? :(

Hi Chris,I will try to verify the fuel-temp issue. The fuel will usually slowly cool/heat towards TAT, so after a lengthy flight it will be equal/close to TAT.The brake temperature changes for me, sometimes a little too much, I think, but then again I never got over 4 in the real aircraft...but I never slam the brakes in real life like I do in the sim :-)The gear doors ARE closed while on the ground, they only open for a really short time while the gear is extending/retracting.Will try to operate the doors, see if I can create a mismatch on my next test-flight.TCAS logic will usually show only the most threatening planes if there are too many to display at once. Those are not necessarily the closest ones, but the ones with the biggest closure rate. If that plane (or you) turn, climb or descend, another plane might make the top of the list - hence that one will now be displayed, the other disappear. Haven