Sign in to follow this  
Guest pablo_gsxr750_aus

Step Climb's - FMC Info Display

Guest pablo_gsxr750_aus

Hi Guys...Has anyone else been getting the following display differences in the V-NAV page of the FMC re "Step To" inputs by the pilot?For example...today I flew from YMML to KLAX, upon completing my climb out to "FL290" and settling into my CRZ, I wanted to input my own "Step To" requirements and not rely on "ICAO" (standard 2,000ft fixed step climbs), this is when stuff started to go silly re the "FL" display in the V-NAV page. I wanted a step of 4,000ft to "FL330" however, after input the actual "CRZ" alt displayed in "RSK1" was "FL334"..?, so I tried a few other options and everytime the revised "FL" shown in "RSK1" was wrong.Is this right or wrong? Can anyone help me? I've read the manuel and as far as I can make out this should not be happenening.Is this just another area in the sim that is now working differently now that we've been updated..?Thanks in anticipation of your replies...Pablo Dominguez