Sign in to follow this  
Guest KoSmOs

Doors opening/closing not responding..

Guest KoSmOs

Hello there!After updating my 747, I don't see any door opening or closing (Ctrl-E). The FS does give me the line that says: Doors opening/closing, but no movement on the plane itself.Everything else seems to be fine... And no matter what I still enjoy this product more then anything else!!!And I am NOT using a pirate copy -or anything stupid like that!Jakob Kosmider

Guest andyman

BTW it is Shift E.PMDG had issues with making the L1 door shift E. So in order to open any door go to the menu. Keboard assignments. then in the drop down box, click doors-747. You can assign key assignments from there.

Guest MyTinCanTruck

If you look in your manual you will see that there is a different setup. Once in the cockpit hit the ALT button and then click on PMDG in the Menu bar and then click General and you should find Keyboard Commands. Look in there and make sure you have your doors setup with key stokes to open U use CNRTL-1 through 5 for the lower left side. CNTRL+Shift_1 Through 5 for the lower right side and so on. There are almost 2 dozenStephen M. Campbell(MyTinCanTruck)"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.........."

Guest KoSmOs

Thanks guys!!! No problems now :)