Sign in to follow this  
Guest manflyer

trouble with co route in 747-400

Guest manflyer

Im having a bit of a problem loading a flightplan into the fmc of th queen ive had this since i purchased it not just since the update.firstly i am quite competent at using fmc and have all the relevant airac cycles and lots of .rte plans in the flightplan folder.Heres my problem i go to the RTE page and type in fajsfqma001 and press the relevent lsk next to co routeWhat happens is i get FAJS under ORIGIN,nothing under DEST and a msg FAJS err ANVOX UNKNOWN This happens with all flight plans not just this one and also it works just fine in the 737NG fmc,i was just wondering if im doing something wrong.Although its not life and death here it would be good to sort it.THANKSPAUL

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Im having a bit of a problem loading a flightplan into the>fmc of th queen ive had this since i purchased it not just>since the update.>>firstly i am quite competent at using fmc and have all the>relevant airac cycles and lots of .rte plans in the flightplan>folder.>>Heres my problem i go to the RTE page and type in fajsfqma001>and press the relevent lsk next to co route>>What happens is i get FAJS under ORIGIN,nothing under DEST and>a msg >FAJS err ANVOX UNKNOWN >This happens with all flight plans not just this one and also>it works just fine in the 737NG fmc,i was just wondering if im>doing something wrong.>Although its not life and death here it would be good to sort>it.>>THANKS>>PAUL>>>I'm sure you know that a .001 file extension is only true if you saved a route from the route page, otherwise it's just KBOSKLAX for example.I forget myself some times. I may plan a route using FSBuild but it gives me the transition and runway but nothing in between. I enter the rest manualy and re-save from the route page and it will say "KBOSKLAX.001 saved". I keep a little log to keep track of these FP's.Don't know if this is any help?Best

Hello,I've experienced this too, lately, and I would like to ask if there is a solution or not. In my case though, it doesnt happen during reloading a saved flight or loading saved FMC route, but when i fly from FAJS, from clean cold&dark cocpit, I load the FMC from the scratch and as soon as I type FAJS into departure arpt., FMC says "ANVOX ERROR". When i flew to FAJS, it displayed also this error, however it had no influence whatsoever on the flight performance or anything else, but as soon as the FAJS was the departure airport, FMC displayed this error, and there were NO runways for FAJS in the FMC. So this is not random individual error, if more people experience it and moreover, it doesnt seem to be linked to saved flights. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to get rid of this error?

This is a procedure issue. In other words the SID/star for that icao is somehow causing issues. I am no sid/star expert so do not have an idea what about the txt file is causing it but do know that is why.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/140338.jpg

OK, thank you very much for your reply, I will try to find a different SID/STAR file, or at least remove the present one to enable FAJS rwys for departure.