Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTH

Endless pushback in 747-400

Guest JTH

Hi everyone, I have the PMDG 747-400 with the latest update installed. I'm trying to do the tutorial from KLAX TO KEDW using the instructions here:http://smithplanet.com/fs2004/pmdg/I carefully set up everything as instructed, and called for a pushback when instructed to do that. I set the pushback at 30 metres, followed by a 90 degree turn to the left, as per the guide. The plane went back the proper distance, turned 90 degrees but then to my surprise continued to reverse! The pushback guys voice comes on saying their all done and their disconnecting, the captain says ok but yet my plane keeps going backwards! I can find no way to stop going backwards - brakes or applying the engines do nothing. As far as I can see, I will keep going backwards infinetely until I exit MSFS and restart it.Can anyone help me get past this problem? Thanks a lot in advance... JTH :)

Have you tried the default FS key combination of SHIFT + P to see if that stops it?

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest JTH

I have not but I will try that next time I try to take off. Thanks for the suggestion.

JTH,This is anotherr of the things that fall in the category "should never ever happen". By the way setting the parking brake should bring the aircraft to a stop (abort pushback).I would be troubled by this feature. Something is bombarding your FS memory with "garbage". No clue as to what.Best,Vangelis===================================== E. M. Vaos Precision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com=====================================

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================