Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

A little help please

Hey guys, Am I doing something wrong here. In full screen mode (which I have always used) I can adjust the resolution and turn on/off antialising. But now that I would like to fly on VATSIM, I have to turn full-screen mode off so I can see the atc text window. Now when I turn full-screen off, I lose my anti-alising and my ablity to change my resolution. Is this normal? Also, do I need to turn full-screen mode off or is there another way to run on Vatsim.Thanks for any help,Marc

Guest flightpro08

Nope, no need at all to run FS2k2 in windowed mode while flying on VATSIM. You can do one of three things to run FS2k2 in full screen mode while using VATSIM:1. Simply alt-tab out of FS2k2 to the SB Host Program whenever you have to contact ATC.2. Get the 'new' SB Host which is availible (not sure where or what it's called, I'm sure somebody on these boards will know.) The module runs within FS2k2.3. This is probably the most 'extreme' way to do it, but get a second monitor if possible. I've had dual 17" monitors for the past month and love them. This is perfect for running Squawkbox (just drag it over to the second monitor.) Not to mention having dual monitors is great for runnings Overhead Panels, FMCs, throttle quadrents, and various other undockable windows.Hope this helps. :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com