Sign in to follow this  
rquick

Labor dispute at Polar?

Guest Marc Harrington

Ok, sorry to ruin the conspiracy theories - the Polar Freighter Tour page has been updated.

Marc,Thanks for the update. I might be missing something but there is no link for the LA leg of the tour.On a unrelated note, the picture of liveries for the -400 Pax shows a JAL in older colors, but there is no link for one in the downloads section. Again, I might be missing something.ThanksBill

Guest Knikolaes

The link worked for me :-) Lag maybe?

Guest Knikolaes

LOL Can't blame ya there. I am VERY anxious for the F. Looking forward to it with a passion.

>Ok, sorry to ruin the conspiracy theories - the Polar>Freighter Tour page has been updated.>>Maybe there IS a conspiracy...didn't they spot any freighters belonging to the launch customer of the current and future 747 freighter model at KLAX ?...very suspicious ;)In other words...i hope those are not all the liveries available at launch. I'm missing one that shares some history with the real world model. :)Best RegardsThomas

Guest Marc Harrington

All F operators will be available time of release, including your friendly little airline. ;)

>All F operators will be available time of release, including>your friendly little airline. ;)>>Thanks for the quick reply and great news, Marc.Now i can lean back, continue enjoying the Polar tour and getting more excited with every new chapter :)Have a nice dayBest RegardsThomas

well, if you were a true conspiracy theorist you wouldn't let anything derail your argument.Denial is admittance, after all they would never admit the truth so they have to be lieing...And admittance just proves your point ;)

Hey Marc, just wondering, what about the many liveries of Atlas/Polar? they really like blank repaints, I was hoping that would be part of the repaint release as well.Looking forward to the freighter more than anything!

Guest Knikolaes

Okay this is OFF topic of the freighter, but speaking of KLAX and "future" there, I heard a LOT going on about Virgin starting a hub there at KLAX - -Including POSSIBLY a cargo portion in addition to their passenger services.Then abotu 6 months ago it all dies off, and I can't find anything even on the Virgin site. Anyone have a clue about this? Sorry, seeing the post above about KLAX reminded me of this.Back ON subject: Looking forward to all those liveries. Also going to make a livery for my VA when the paint kit comes out **smiles**

Guest Jim49

I have noticed some of you have made on the Los Angeles stop for the Polar Freighter. I do not seem to have an icon for LA, Has this happened to anyone else?Just a short Tnank You to PMDG Team.Jim Walker

Guest Knikolaes

Hey there, Jim . . . Try clearing browser cache and cookies, as well as tempiorary and offline files. Then be sure to F5 force-refresh your browser. The link's there, but it seems your browser has cached an old page.

Guest Jim49

Thanks Chris,I'll give that a try, thay should free up everything. Thanks, Jlm

Guest Knikolaes

Aye, fortunately I have my browser set to clear history each closing. I keep my cookies though for auto-logins (such as these forums) but clearing history helps a lot. :-)