Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTH

Upcoming PMDG projects?

Guest JTH

I see on the homepage that the MD-11 is upcoming, any idea when we can expect that? Also what other planes do you plan to release in the future? It would be great to see a top quality 757 or A340.Anyway, keep up the good work!

As of yet Precision Manuals has not set a release date for the MD-11. And they probably won't. Months from now they will probably start posting more screenies, start telling us that it's coming along nicely and that it will be released once it's ready. Once these events begin to unfold you can rest assured that the MD-11 prophecy is not far from fullfilling itself. Now on to your second question: it seems that they have already decided what their next project is going to be. And, no, they didn't tell us. It appears this particular bunch of people take great pleasure in teasing us. :)Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

To Unknown, (I would use your name, but you didn't post it)Perhaps you have inside knowledge that hasn't been shared with me. Last I checked, PMDG had not decided on the next project, and we are not in the business of teasing. Bill

Guest rabbitcancer

Is the MD-11 still in development???Devon

Hi Bill,It may be a bit too early to answer this question mate, but will the MD11 share the same FMC procedure file formatas all previous PMDG aircraft, or will it be reliant on a completely different format?Any information that you are both willing and able to provide would be very much appreciated.Regards,Lee.

Guest Robin.B

>To Unknown, (I would use your name, but you didn't post it)>>Perhaps you have inside knowledge that hasn't been shared with>me. Last I checked, PMDG had not decided on the next project,>and we are not in the business of teasing. >>BillBill, I believe I also recall seeing in a thread where Robert mentioned that PMDG had already decided on their next product after the MD-11, and no he wouldn't tell us that yet :)

Guest darkneon

>Devon,>>Yes, the MD-11 is still in development.>>BillNow almost 2years later still under development ???

>>Devon,>>>>Yes, the MD-11 is still in development.>>>>Bill>Now almost 2years later still under development ???One, two years later from what? Two, you obviously dont' realize how much work goes into these.

I'm really looking forward to this release! The MD-11 is my favorite tri-jet and it'll be a nice change from the Boeings, not that I don't like Boeings. ;-)In reading Bill's bio, it say's you're a radiologist, so unless you've retired, you probably work long hours. You've had a very successful life Bill, military Colonel from West Point, a Ranger, and medical school! Thanks for your service by the way! I envy you.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

>To Unknown, (I would use your name, but you didn't post it)>>Perhaps you have inside knowledge that hasn't been shared with>me. Last I checked, PMDG had not decided on the next project,>and we are not in the business of teasing. >>BillTo Bill. Perhaps you did not take the time to read my post thoroughly since I sign every one of them, every time. I am not sure whether your post was directed at me, but I wrote what I did as a joke and did not mean to upset PMDG personell. I belive most people would interpret it that way. And just so there aren't any more misunderstandings, in another thread in this forum Mr. Randazzo said the next project was decided. Maybe that happened a short while after you last checked.Best Regards,Victor Limaedited for spellinghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Victor,I apologize. I thought your name was actually a "handle" based on the phonetic alphabet. Color me embarassed!Bill