Sign in to follow this  
Guest glide

Flightdeck state

Guest glide

Sitting in the Cockpit of a real parked up BA 747-400 tonight at HEATHROW i noticed that the Captains ND & PFD were blank . The overhead BAT switch was OFF, STANDBY power switch was OFF but the captains PFD & ND were not blank unlike the PMDG flightdeck. I realise that this was a Rolls Royce engined 747 opposed to the PMDG GE varient and wonder if this could explain these differences. Just wondered if anyone knows if there Are there different configerations of what is on and what is not in the cockpit according to airline or engine types etc....thanksKav

Guest glide

sorryi see the mistake in my post above i meant to say that the real 747 screens were not blank and the F/O 's ND was blank as opposed to the PMDG screens Kav

Possibly something to do with the connection of ground power? I'm guessing though sorry. :(

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest glide

Left GROUND POWER was connected which i replicated in the PMDG a/ckav

Mark,Please send your email to skyymann@triad.rr.com I will be visiting Wellington (Along witht the rest of the Country!) in March. I have a few questions if you don't mind!Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!