Sign in to follow this  

ATTENTION PILOT WANNABEES--WHAT AIRLINES WILL YOU FLY F

Just a poll i felt like making--Me personally it would be United Airlines or Delta Air Lines....

If I were to fly commercially, I would want to fly for Fed-Ex.-------------Michael"The one fellow who is really broke in the air is the one who is out of both altitude and airspeed" (Wolfgang Langewieche, Stick and Rudder)

United Airlines and only UAL :)John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I would like to fly for Continental or LOT Polish Airlines...

I am glad you posted this, because this is a question that I am dealing with at the present time. Im in school finishing up training this school year and am starting to wonder whether I want to stay in the corporate field or go where some of the big money can be made. I always thought that I would stay corporate, but I dont think that too many corporations can compete with the kind of salary you receive after being with an airline for 20 years and being the captain of some heavy iron. Of course that all depends on what airline (some offer more benefits and less pay, some offer more pay and less benefits). Right now though, I would have to say that the only airline I am prepared to apply to would be Northwest, and that really has nothing to do with the pay offered because there are airlines that pay better than NW. My preference is based on their safety record, although I have heard some stories on NW bulletin boards on the net regarding issues with maintenence. However, every flight that I have ever made with NW has been problem free and although it hasnt been completely delay free, my flights were on time with just a few exceptions. Just my thoughts.....Craig

If I had the chance to be a pilot for a major arline, I would take it, no matter waht airline.I would love to fly AA or United thoughTake careMike

any airline willing to hire me :)

Guest 727Fan

Either Midwest Express Airlines, soon to be Midwest Airlines, or Southwest.Midwest has a national reputation as the "best care in the air." Every year they get national awards for service, comfort, and reliability. and that's with a jet fleet of which 2/3 are at least 20 years old (DC-9). And I'd love to get my hands on their new B717 hotrods.Southwest has extraordinary pilot training. I hear their employees are fiercely loyal. Something's motivated them beyond the normal and I would like to be a part of that.Rick

Southwest Airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!