Sign in to follow this  

ATTENTION PILOT WANNABEES--WHAT AIRLINES WILL YOU FLY F

Just a poll i felt like making--Me personally it would be United Airlines or Delta Air Lines....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If I were to fly commercially, I would want to fly for Fed-Ex.-------------Michael"The one fellow who is really broke in the air is the one who is out of both altitude and airspeed" (Wolfgang Langewieche, Stick and Rudder)

I would like to fly for Continental or LOT Polish Airlines...

Royal Dutch Airlines in other words KLM :-)awfEHAM

I am glad you posted this, because this is a question that I am dealing with at the present time. Im in school finishing up training this school year and am starting to wonder whether I want to stay in the corporate field or go where some of the big money can be made. I always thought that I would stay corporate, but I dont think that too many corporations can compete with the kind of salary you receive after being with an airline for 20 years and being the captain of some heavy iron. Of course that all depends on what airline (some offer more benefits and less pay, some offer more pay and less benefits). Right now though, I would have to say that the only airline I am prepared to apply to would be Northwest, and that really has nothing to do with the pay offered because there are airlines that pay better than NW. My preference is based on their safety record, although I have heard some stories on NW bulletin boards on the net regarding issues with maintenence. However, every flight that I have ever made with NW has been problem free and although it hasnt been completely delay free, my flights were on time with just a few exceptions. Just my thoughts.....Craig

If I had the chance to be a pilot for a major arline, I would take it, no matter waht airline.I would love to fly AA or United thoughTake careMike

Either Midwest Express Airlines, soon to be Midwest Airlines, or Southwest.Midwest has a national reputation as the "best care in the air." Every year they get national awards for service, comfort, and reliability. and that's with a jet fleet of which 2/3 are at least 20 years old (DC-9). And I'd love to get my hands on their new B717 hotrods.Southwest has extraordinary pilot training. I hear their employees are fiercely loyal. Something's motivated them beyond the normal and I would like to be a part of that.Rick

Southwest Airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ever Airline Hire's me, but preferably Delta! :-hah

Oh, I would definitely fly for GuardRail Air, GuardRail Cargo Systems, and GuardRail Express. ;-)If we're going to fantasize about the unlikely...

Delta Air Lines of course ;) ! I'd love to be flying their MD-11s or 777s to London or Tokyo!

well im enlisting in the navy this year for ATC, but my two backups are helicopter pilot and transport pilot. i know ill be a lifer once im in so once i retire i guess id go with an airline thats based on the east coast. maybe UPS, FedEx, or one of the major airlines.Gen. Ernesto AlvarezNational CommanderVirtual Civil Air Patrolhttp://ealvarez.net/vcap.jpg

When I was in F/E school looong time ago, the instructor asked a similar question: What is the best airline ?Answer : The one which hires you !!!

Aloha Airlines!The best!..........to meMaybe UAL when I get gray hairs.

I would either start out with Mesa Air Group and work my way up to US Airways, or start with American Eagle, and work up to the big boys of American...Tim