Sign in to follow this  
Guest safakcayli

NAV / RAD PAGE

Guest safakcayli

Hi All;PMDG 747 : FMC on Nav/Rad page press and Vor L / R frequency (A)automatic dedect. How the this frequency (M)manuel enter?I read document but notting? Please help!Thanks;Good Flying.Safak CAYLI

Enter the ILS frequency and runway magnetic heading in the 4th line down on the left.Format is FFF.FF/HHHEg. 109.90/227

John

Merhaba, Safak,TUR: Eger baska bir sorun olursa bana mail atabilirsin. Bildiklerimi seninle paylasiriz :) Benim mail asagida. Az kala unutacaktim... Benim yasadigim sorunlardan biri ILS radiali ve frekansinin FMC-ye aktarilmasiyla ilgiliydi. Sonunda kendim cozdum :) cunki PMDG 747 manualinda bu soruyla (ILS frekansinin elle FMC-ye aktarilmasi) ilgili kesin cevab bulamadim. Istersen sana da ipucu verebilirim.ENG: If you have any question or problem in future you can drop me an email at aviator_from_bina@yahoo.com (aviator_from_bina AT yahoo DOT com). I hope you don't have any problem with manual insertion of ILS frequency and radial in the FMC because it was one of my problems with FMC 'cause PMDG AOM doesn't provide precise information on how to enter this data manually. Anyway, if any problem just drop me an email.Saygilar,RustemBaku, Azerbaycan

Regards,

Victor Quebec