Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Spoilers and CH throttle

In the FS configuration have you assigned the lever to the spoiler axis under joystick axes (and with the reverse button checked).You might also want to check that the sensitivity for the avis is not zero.RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest tmetzinger

>In the FS configuration have you assigned the lever to the>spoiler axis under joystick axes (and with the reverse button>checked).>You might also want to check that the sensitivity for the avis>is not zero.>>Regards>Russell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)Great advice - I found that for some reason my sensitivity for that axis was set to zero in FS9 - changing that gave me spoiler control on an axis, but since the spoiler logic, etc is so poor in FS9 I don't find the axis useful for PMDG.So be sure to check not only the joystick assignment, but the sensitivity for that particular axis.

In the past, I was unable to get PMDG spoilers to work with a controller axis on my system. I spent a fair amount of time adjusting settings and searching forums...with no luck...so I use the keyboard now. ...there was a sort of stutter that caused un-commanded spoiler settings. I was using the mixture lever on my CH yoke in addition to a goflight throttle. I thought this combination of hardware and drivers might have been the root of the problem and basically gave up. I

I have my system configured to work with the spoilers on the axis.I'm currently at work at the moment, but will post my settings for FS and FSUIPC so you can check.RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

Hi JohanI have made a map which works fine with CH Throttle.Left is spoiler, 4 thrust and the last one for flaps.All work perfect. Make sure that in FSUIPC spoilers and flaps are rev. and sensitivies are max and null zone i null in FSI have attached it here, hope it helps.RegardsClaus

Regards

Claus

System : Varjo Aero,  Intel i9 14900K 5,1 Ghz OC, RTX4090 24 GB, 64 GB RAM, 2 X M2 1TB, FS2020

https://claus34.wixsite.com/737sim

https://flightsim.to/profile/chansen